Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scrappy Frogs Challenge

The new challenge at Scrappy Frogs is to make a project using die cuts. Here is what I came up with. I started with a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" white card stock base. I added some heart patterned paper cut to 4" X 5 1/4". I then used my Tim Holtz On the Edge Doily Die to cut the back ground behind my little girl. I cut it out of red card stock and ran it through the Cuttlebug and used a Sizzix Three Dots embossing folder. I backed the die with some white paper at the top. I then cut my image from the A Child's Year Cricut cartridge. I cut the shadow in black and the main image in white. I cut this image at 3". I used a red Deco pen to add red to the two hearts and then stamped my sentiment in white ink. The sentiment is from the  Cardz TV Be My Valentine stamp set. Hope you will join in the fun at Scrappy Frogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment