Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #107

I am excited to announce that Mary at Cardz TV has invited me to join the Cricut Cardz Challenge Design Team. WhooHoo!!  Every other Wednesday a new challenge is posted. Today's challenge is to make a Mother's Day card using any cartridges and colors you like. Here is what I came up with.

For my card base I used some dark teal Core'denations card stock and the Birthday Bash cartridge. I cut my base at 5". The circle layer of the card was cut using some Basic Grey card stock. This paper is from an 6 X 6 paper pack that I have had for a couple of years I don't know they name of it, the cover is gone. For my flower I used the Sophie cartridge. I cut the flower at 3 3/4". I used some paper from my scrap bin so I apologize but again I don't know the name of the paper. I added some yellow stickles to the yellow layer of the flower to give it some sparkle and added the flower to my card with some foam tape. I stamps Happy Mother's Day with some VersaMagic Chalk Ink in Turquoise Gem. Thanks for visiting. I hope you will join us in this Mother's Day challenge over at CardzTV.

5 comments:

  1. Love the card base on this card Deanna! And the colors are excellent! I drool over the Sophie cartridge! Great choices!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deanna! I just wanted to stop by and tell ya Welcome Aboard New Design Team Sister! And to tell ya how pretty I think your card is for this weeks Challenge! I LOVE shape cards..... and yours is Lovely! :o)

    Theresa (Cricut Cardz DT Sister)
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Congratulations! You do amazing work and I am so happy for you, my friend!
    Hugs!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this card and the colors a lot. And congrats again for getting on the Design Team. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete