Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Color Play Challenge


The new Cricut Cardz Challenge over at Cardz TV is to make a card  using any cartridge(s) and any theme you’d like, BUT using the colors red, yellow, and blue ONLY. You may also use black and white as accent colors. This is what I came up with.

I started with a white card base cut and folded to 4 1/4" X 5 1/2". I then added a yellow mat that I embossed using the Seeing Spots Cuttlebug embossing folder. Next I cut out a mat at 3 3/4" using the Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge. I cut the shadow layer out of blue and the main layer out of a red and white polka dot paper from Echo Park. Then I cut my flower at 3" from the Paper Trimmings cartridge out of blue and yellow. I added a red button to the center of my flower and stamped my sentiment.

I sure hope you will play along with us over at Cardz TV.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the bright colors and sentiment.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!!!!! I just finished a two page layout using the same color choices, and I love them. The primaries - easy peasy!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card Deanna! I'm lovin' what all the design team came up with.... I wish mine came out as nice as everyone elses! LOL :O)

    Theresa (DT SISTER)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you used on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for this challenge!
    Jennifer DT Sister

    ReplyDelete