Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Wishes



The new Cricut Cardz Challenge over at CardzTV is to make a card using a Christmas word or phrase and any colors you like. This is what I came up with.

For this challenge I made a Tall Card. My card base is Kraft card stock cut and scored to make a 4" X 9" card base. This card will fit in a regular #10 envelope. I then added a piece of patterned paper from an older My Minds Eye Christmas paper pad. (Sorry the cover is gone so I don't know the name of the paper pad). I used the Winter Frolic cartridge and cut my partridges in a tree out at 3". I cut them twice once using the flip feature. I added some Glossy Accents to the ornaments. My sentiment is cut out at 2" and adhered to my card front with some foam tape. I also used some foam tape to adhere my partridges to my card front.

I sure hope you will play along with us over at CardzTV.

3 comments:

  1. I love this Deanna! Of course I love all you do! Now I have to go see if I have this cart!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very very pretty!!! Love that bg paper. And the partridges in their pear trees and that wonderful sentiment cut!! Fabulous card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete