Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Baby Mini Album-For National Crafting Month

We hope you are enjoying our full week of projects in honor of National Crafting Day. Today is my day and I have for you today a Baby Girl Mini Album I made for a friend of my daughter's who is having a baby in May. I cut the album using my Silhouette Cameo at 5".  All of the patterned paper in the book is cut at 4 1/2" and is from Prima. I used the Sweet Fairy collection which is currently sold out in the store. If you are interested in it, let Kim know and she may be able to order it for you. I also use Stickles, Memento Ink, Zip Dry and Scotch Quick Dry Adhesives to adhere my elements to the album along with some stickers from my collection. The book is bound using some Doodlebug Baby Girl twine assortment. Now, I have a video for you that walks you through the book page by page.
I hope you will let me know what you think. Leave us a comment telling us how you have been liking the week and what you are doing during National Crafting Month.

2 comments:

  1. Very CUTE album! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY NICE album. You did a beautiful job. I love the simplicity of how it's bound together.
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete