Saturday, July 12, 2014

My VERY First Scrapbook Page

I am so excited. I just completed my very first scrapbook page ever! I did have help, Kim from Cutters Creek helped me with some ideas and suggestions. But I am so proud of myself! Let me know what you think?

Bet you can't guess who the star of the page is??? Yep, my grandson Aiden. There was a professional photographer at the hospital to take pictures of the new families and this is two of them that she took. I used my Perfect Layers mini rulers to create a 1/8" black mat around each photo. I found the Little Man cut in the Silhouette store. Aiden's name is just a font that I had on my computer. I used the offset feature in my Silhouette software to create an offset shadow for his name. I added the paper ribbon using the dark turquoise and some patterned paper. I just love these two photo's so much I didn't want the page too busy (and after all it was my first attempt). But I am so happy how it turned out.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE (screaming LOVE) it!!!!!! It is just fantastic and perfect and most of all I love the photos themselves!!!!! You did a wonderful job!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful scrapbook page that just radiates love. You did a wonderful job for your first scrapbook page ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo sweet, Deanna! I love those images - they are absolutely perfect! You did a fantastic job scrapbooking your newest favorite subject... Aiden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job Deanna! You focused on the photos instead of all the hoopla embellies......great colors...great design. Page is well balanced!

    ReplyDelete