Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #2

I just joined the Design Team on the Sunny Day Crafting Challenge blog.  Every two weeks a new challenge is posted.  A photo is posted and the challenge is to use the photo as an inspiration for your project then link it up over at Sunny Day Crafting.

For my first project I used my Cricut Explore to cut this little pig.  I thought the brown splotches on him could be melted chocolate ice cream, don't you agree?

Now it is your turn.  Hop on over to  Sunny Day Crafting and link up a project and join in the challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Yes! Looks like he got ice cream all over him. Awesome project. Excited you are part of the DT.
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO Huge congrats on the DT assignment!!!!!!!!!
    That little piggy guy just makes me smile! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Deanna... Love how the piggy could either have chocolate all over, or maybe he's a spotted pig like the one in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, love the mud on this cute piggy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so sweet! I love how your Explore cut out all the pieces perfectly. Hugs,Fran

    ReplyDelete