Friday, February 17, 2017

Happiness is a Glass of Wine

I've decided to add some wine themed cards to my Etsy shop and thought I would share the first one here on my blog as well. 

My card is a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" white card base.  I used a mini chicken wire stencil and some Fossilized Amber distress ink with a Clarity stencil brush to create a background for my card.  I die cut the bottle as well a the label and cork and a glass  I added some glossy accents to the wine glass to give it a more dimensional appearance and so that it looked more like glass.  My sentiment is stamped with some Memento Tuxedo black ink.  Quick and easy card.  Hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe how much detail the Glossy Accents gave the glass of wine! Perfect!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stenciled background on it and the glossy accents on the glass was a nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome Deanna!
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete