Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Sunny Day Crafting - L is for Lace or Other Trimmings

It is time for a new challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting.  This week's challenge is L for lace of other trimmings.  I chose to use ribbon.  Here is what I made.


For my card I started with white card stock that I scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base.  I added a green mat cut at 4 1/8" X 5 3/8" and a patterned paper mat cut at 4" X 5 1/4".

My image is from the Silhouette store and was cut at 3 1/2".  I layered him together and added a white with green polka dot bow to his neck.  I added some glossy accents to his eye as well.

Now it is your turn. Show us your projects using lace or other trimmings and link up with us over at Sunny Day Crafting.  I can't wait to see what you make.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, too cute!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love that bunny and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Deanna! I love the bunny.
    Hugs, fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute bunny! Adorable card.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete