Saturday, May 14, 2022

Happy Anniversary

The anniversary card I  made for my husband for our 34th wedding anniversary today.

I  started with some heavyweight white cardstock to create my card base. I then cut some Kraft cardstock to 4" X 5 1/4". I rounded the corners using my corner chomper. I than ran the cardstock through my die cutting machine. I lightly misted the cardstock  and embossed it using an older Spellbinders Mbossibilities embossing folder. I than inked the cardstock using some Gathered Twigs Distress ink to bring out the embossing more. I then added some splatters with some gold Perfect Pearl's and some Prize Ribbon Distress Ink.

The dragonflies are from a Stampin Up stamp set. I stamped them and colored them with my Copic markers.  I cut them out using the punch.

I then decided I wanted to add some cattails.  I found these in Cricut Design Space and cut them out at about 3 1/2". I added them to my Kraft cardstock mat. I adhered the mat to my card base with some foam tape. I added the dragonflies were added using foam tape as well. Finally I gold heat embossed my sentiment on a scrap of Kraft cardstock. I popped that up on my card as well.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!!! And I love your instructions!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete