Thursday, May 5, 2022

Let’s Craft and Create Challenge #183 AG Option Tag Your It!


It’s time for a new challenge over at Let’s Craft and Create. Challenge 183 starts today. The challenge is anything goes with the option to add a tag. This is my project for the challenge.

For my project I started with some heavy weight white card stock, cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4” X 5 1/2”  card base. I added a bright pink mat to my pattern paper and adhered that to my card base. 

I found the tag in Cricut Design Space and resized it to fit my card. I filled the tag with a pattern using the Pattern Fill feature in Design Space. I then found my Happy Birthday sentiment in Design Space. Resized to fit the area on my tag, changed the text color and flattened it to the tag. That way the tag background and sentiment would print and my Cricut Maker would cut my tag.

To decorate my tag I decided to make a Spring scene. I the fence and sized it to fit my tag. I then found an image with some grass and the little purple flowers but decided I didn’t like the way the grass looked in front of my fence. So I added a circle and a rectangle and sliced part of the circle away to leave me a hill. I changed the color to green to match the grassy piece. I put the hill in front of the grass and welded it so my flowers and hill were just one piece. Next I found the little pink and yellow flowers and duplicated them. I resized everything to fit my tag and laid out my design. When I was satisfied with how everything looked I hit Make It on my Cricut Maker and let it do it’s thing.

When everything was cut out I assembled my scene on the front of my tag. I used liquid adhesive to attach everything to my tag and added my tag to my card front with more liquid adhesive. To finish the card I added some glossy accents to the centers of the flowers and some sequin to the tag. I also added some bakers twine to the top of the tag.

Now it’s your turn. I hope you will head over to Let’s Craft and Create and play along with us. It was so nice of you to stop by today. Feel free to leave me a comment and if you don’t already please follow my blog so you don’t miss any posts.
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fantastic card!!! Soooooo cheery and it just makes me smile!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete