Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #185 AG - Fun in the Sun

 

Hard to believe it is July already! It's time for a new challenge over at Let's Craft and Create. The new challenge is Anything Goes - Fun in the Sun.  I saw this panda enjoying the sun and thought it was so cute I had to use him. I flattened the image after adding my sentiment and flattening it to my shape I wanted. The pattern paper is from a Bo Bunny 6" X 6" paper pad I've had in my stash.

My card base is heavyweight white cardstock cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. My pattern paper covers my entire card front. I thought the scalloped paper looked like water. I popped up my image with foam tape and finished it off with some little clay hearts.

Now it's your turn. Hop on over to Let's Craft and Create and get your project linked up. Hope to see you there.


1 comment:

  1. Soooooo cute!!!!! It puts a great smile on my face!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete