Saturday, April 20, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Spring into Christmas Linky Party Day 2

 


I have my day 2 project for the BYSH Cardmakers Spring into Christmas Linky Party. My project today features a die set from sponsor Gina Marie Designs and pattern paper from Echo Park.

I cut my die from some white glitter cardstock. I found a circle die in my stash to die cut black cardstock to fit behind my glitter die cut. Before adhering the circles together, I added some white spatter to the black circle. 

My cardbase is heavyweight white cardstock cut, scored and folded to make an A2 cardbase. My black snowflake pattern paper is cut to 4" X 5 1/4". My plaid pattern paper is cut to 3 3/4" X 5".  I adhered both to my cardbase with some liquid adhesive. Next, I adhered my white glitter cardstock to my spattered black circle. I used some foam tape to adhere that to my card front. 

I added my sentiments and finished with some black sequins. 

I hope you will join the party and link up your project. Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Deanna, your card is so striking with that dark background behind Santa! I love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love that wonderful die cut, the plaid & the glitter.

    ReplyDelete