Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Paper Funday April Challenge.

 


I am excited to announce I have joined the design team for The Paper Funday Challenge Blog. I'm here with my first project. 

My image is the Sending Sunshine from Rachelle Ann Miller. I colored my image with my watercolor pencils.

My card is a standard A2 card base. My pattern paper is from the Doodlebug Hello Again 6" X 6" paper pad. I cut my image and a mat using some spellbinders oval dies. I attached my image panel to the green mat then added foam tape behind the green mat to pop it up on my card. I added some yellow flower sequins to finish the card.

Thanks for visiting. Now head on over to The Paper Funday Challenge Blog and link up your project.

1 comment:

  1. Deanne, this is an adorable image and fabulous card design. Welcome to the team and Thanks for creating a fabulous project for The Paper Funday Challenge. I couldn't do it without this amazing team!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete