Sunday, May 5, 2024

Holy Guacamole!

 


I have a new project that features the Kat Scrappiness Happily Avo-After craft dies.

I used the outline die to cut the darker green cardstock. I used the individual dies to cut my top layer for my avocados out of some light green cardstock. Next, I took the largest heart die and cut it out of some red cardstock and cut the embossed heart out of the other Avocado.  I then cut a small square of acetate from some leftover packaging to fit behind my heart opening. I adhered my acetate with some strong double-sided adhesive. I then added some narrow foam strips around the heart opening and behind the rest of the light green die cut piece. I then added some of the Avo-Love sprinkle mix before sealing up my avocado.

I made a cardbase out of heavyweight white cardstock that was cut, scored and folded to make a standard A2 cardbase. I then added a piece of pattern paper from the Bright Christmas 1 6" X 6" paper pad and cut that to 4" X 5 1/4". I adhered the pattern paper directly to my card. I then took my avocados and laid them out on my card so I could get placement for my sentiments. The sentiments are from the You Guac My World stamp set. I stamped them in Versa Fine Clair Nocturn ink.

 I then added everything to my cardbase with liquid adhesive. To finish the card, I added some pearls from the Caribbean Blue Pearl mix.

I appreciate you stopping by today. I hope you will head over to Instagram and check out the rest of the projects created by my fellow Kat Scrappiness Influencers.

 @paperandfibercrafts
 @canterburycarddesigns
@deannamulder

No comments:

Post a Comment