Tuesday, June 4, 2024

The Paper Funday Challenge - June


 It's time for a new challenge over at The Paper Funday Challenges. My project features the Cuddly Critters Cow from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps one of June Sponsors.

I printed out my image with my inkjet printer and colored it with my Copic markers. I just thought this cow was so cute. I used an arch die from my stash to cut my cow panel for my card.

I used some pattern paper from Kat Scrappiness Farmhouse paper pad. My sentiments are stamped in brown ink and are from the Kat Scrappiness Farmhouse Sentiment stamp set. To finish my card, I added some brown gemstones from Honeybee Stamps.

I hope you will head over to The Paper Funday Challenges, check out the designs team projects and link up your project.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree, this Cow is just too stinkin' cute! Great card for The Paper Funday Challenge, and thanks so much Deanna!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete