Friday, August 16, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #48 Challenge

 


There is a new sketch challenge over at BYSH Cardmakers. The Sketch #48 Challenge is active. Here is a look at the Sketch.


For my card I used some diagonal striped paper. My ornament was found in Cricut Design Space. I added some greenery to two of the top sides of the ornament. I turned the images to draw and attached them to the ornament. I also added a snowflake to the middle of the second section of the ornament, again I turned it to draw and attached it to the ornament. I used a silver marker to draw these images before cutting it out. I used some silver rub-on's  for the snowflake on the top layer and the two small dots on the lower layer. I added some small silver gemstones to the center of the snowflakes. I popped the ornament up when I added it to my card.

My sentiment is from a stamp set from Taylored Expressions. I heat embossed it with silver embossing powder and used the matching die to cut it out. I used some foam tape to pop the sentiment up when adhering it to my card. I added some silver sequins to finish my card.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will head over to the BYSH Cardmakers and check out the rest of the design team's inspiration projects. Then you need to share your project in our Facebook group. Hope to see you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment