Friday, August 28, 2009

New Card


First I have to thank Penny Duncan from my Sure Cuts A Lot yahoo group who created the SVG file for me to make this card. I first made this card in my weekly Friday card class. While making the card in class I kept thinking two things, that I could use my Cricut to cut out the ovals and what ever I wanted to put in the center of the ovals. The other thing I kept thinking about was that I thought this would make a great christmas card with a snowflake. I used the SVG file that Penny created to cut the card. I than ran card through my snowflake cuttlebug folder and embossed it. I cut two snowflakes from the Accent Essentials cartridge and ran both of them through my Xyron. I covered them in white glitter then ran them back through my Xyron and stuck them together back to back with a ribbon down the middle so I could have the snowflake dangle from the middle of the card. For more great SVG files please check out Penny Duncan's blog. She does fantastic work and is such generous person. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment