Saturday, November 14, 2009

Frosty card


Here is another card I just made using the snowman from the Doodlecharms cartridge. The snowflake paper is from Bo Bunny and a piece of cardstock I picked up at my LSS. I cut the snowman out in dark chocolate brown using the blackout feature and then again in white not using any creative feature keys. I chalked his little cheeks in pink and traced over his mouth with black. I also lightly chalked the white snowman with a light gray chalk just to help it stand out a little more. I used pop dots to give him some dimension and make him pop off the page. The blue ribbon I used for his scarf is from K and Company and was from a small pack of ribbon I got at Big Lots for $1. This was a quick simple card to put together. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Saw you on WebRing and wanted let you know that I am really enjoying your site.

    I will return

    ReplyDelete