Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas Card



I went to Joann's yesterday and bought two holiday paper packs. This card is from the Joann's exclusive Peppermint Forest paper pack. The paper pack has a lot of really cute paper, some with snowflakes, some with polar bears and penguins, Christmas trees. It is nice heavy one sided card stock. I cut the house on this card from the Cricut Christmas Noel cartridge. I used some Icicle Stickles to give the snow on the roof and ground a glittery look and used pop dots to adhere the house. The ribbon is also from Joann's. The card base is a standard A2 card made with some white Wausau card stock I bought at Big Lot's. I cut the red mat at 4" X 5 1/4" and the pink paper at 3 3/4" X 5. The house and its layers were cut at 3". Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Cute card, Deanna! I haven't been to Joann's or Big Lots...or even Tuesday Morning in a while {gasp}! I definitely need to get back into the mode! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card---love the colors
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card came out beautiful! I love the colors and love that you visit Big Lots too! Thanks for giving out the dimensions of the house! I didn't even know there was a house in that cart.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete