Sunday, November 8, 2009

What a Busy Weekend

I had a crazy weekend and didn't get a lot of crafting time in. I did get to spend a little time working on my Merry Christmas word book. I also got to get myself a new toy on Friday. The Craft Warehouse had the Zutter Bind-It-All on sale for $44 so I was able to buy one. It was the first time I had been in this store as they are about 20 miles away from me. Wow what a store. I did spend some time looking at all they had and picked up a few smaller items that I haven't seen at the stores I typically go to. I did spend quite a bit of time cooking this weekend. It was a very stormy rainy weekend so I made homemade lasagna for dinner last night. Today I made an apple pie and scalloped potatoes (in the crockpot) to have with dinner tonight. I am only working two days this week so I hope to have some projects to share with you after Wednesday when I will have several crafting days. I can hardly wait.

I did cut out a box for Melissa Ford over at All Crafty and Delicious.  I made two of her boxes. She is working out some minor tweaks to the design but should have photos and the file posted soon to her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment