Monday, July 5, 2010

Ice Cream Cone

I am trying to get ahead on get some cards made so I have them on hand for when I need them. Here is a quick birthday card I made using the Just Because Cricut cartridge and the Sweet Treats cartridge. The ice cream cone and its layers was cut at 3". I ran the cone part of the image through my cuttlebug and embossed it with a Sizzix's Argyle embossing folder. I used the swiss dots cuttlebug folder to emboss the strawberry layer. The pistachio layer was embossed with the D' Vine Swirls folder. The top layer and ran it through my Oxymoron sticker maker upside down and added Martha Steward pink glitter. The card base is approximately 4 1/2" X 6 and was created with my Gypsy and the Just Because cricut cartridge. I used the card from page 25 of the handbook and turning off the aspect ration feature and using the real dial size button sized the card base to 4 1/2" X 6". The next layer was again resized to fit the card. I ran the front of the raspberry layer through the cuttlebug and embossed it with the Happy Birthday embossing folder. The ribbon is from American Crafts and some I picked up at Craft Warehouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment