Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gingerbread Man Card

I picked up a new paper stack at Joann's over the weekend and this paper from the stack just called to me and said it would perfect with a little gingerbread man on it. So of course I had to listen.

My card base is Kraft card stock from Recollections and is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2". The red mat is 4" X 5 1/4" and the patterned paper is 3 3/4" X 5". The gingerbread man is cut from the From My Kitchen cartridge and was cut at 3" out of same brown card stock. I also cut his eyes from white card stock and his little buttons from red card stock. I added some faux white stitching around the outside edge of the gingerbread man and the red mat using my white gel pen. I also added some red stickles to the buttons on the gingerbread man and added some red and green buttons to each corner of the card.

I think he turned out really cute. I haven't decided on a sentiment yet for this card. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment