Sunday, October 31, 2010

Turkey Card

Here is a quick Thanksgiving card I made using the turkey from the Create-a-Critter cartridge. He was cut at 3 1/2". I cut all his layers. The card base itself is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" Kraft card stock. The orange mat is cut at 4  X 5 1/4". The patterned paper is a scrap from my stash and is cut at 3 3/4" X 5". The golden paper behind the turkey is cut at 2 3/4" X 5.  I added some orange rhinestones to the turkeys back tail feathers. I also added some rust colored pearls for his eyes and added some doodle dots with a copper colored gel pen. I added a dot in the center of each of the turkey's red tail feathers with the gel pen as well.  I haven't added a sentiment to the outside and am not sure I will. For his hat, I added some orange stickles where the cut was for a hat band to dress him up a little. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment