Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ho Ho Ho Garland


For my Cutters Creek Design Team Blog post, I have a garland or banner that I made to decorate my office at work. All of the colors and patterned paper were printing and cut on my Imagine using the Snow Angel Imagine Cartridge and the Mr Frosty Patterned Imagine Cartridge. The stocking is cut at 5" using the Simply Charmed Cartridge. This picture was taken with my cell phone at work hanging on my white board in my office.

Here is a close up of one of the stockings. I adhered all the layers with some Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive. The letters were added with some ASI Kool Tac Clear Foam Pads. I cut the patches for the toe and heel of the stocking out of white card stock as well as the top cuff. I used my Xyron to add some adhesive to the top of each of these white pieces and then covered them with Ultra Fine White Flower Soft. Finally I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch a hole at the top of each stocking. I ran someDoodlebug Twine through the holes to hang my stockings. Below are close ups of the other stockings.
Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

  1. Love the garland! I didn't realize you could use Xyron and Flower Soft, Yippee!!!! Love love LOVE your blog!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Deanna! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen the flower soft used before. It looks great. Cute stockings !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great banner!!! Would have never thought to use flower soft. I have some but hardly ever use it. This looks fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the snowy stockings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deanna,
    Your stocking banner is adorable!
    Hope you get your Imagine back soon, I bet you are having withdrawals from not having it:(
    I had no idea I would love it so much.

    ReplyDelete