Friday, March 1, 2013

It's A Girl Card



I found this adorable card kit in the Silhouette store and of course I had to have it. A gal at work recently had a baby and we are going to give this to her.

I cut the card with my Cameo at 5 1/2" and it gave me a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base in pink. I ran the white scalloped piece through my eBosser and embossed it with the Swiss Dots folder. The little onesies were cut from different scraps of card stock. I did opt to not cut the clothesline and instead used a piece of twine. I adhere the onesies to the card front with foam tape to give the illusion that they are attached to the line. Finally I stamped the sentiment It's a girl with some Rosebud Memento Tuxedo ink on pink paper and cut it to look like a banner and adhered it to my card.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute and love the embossing. Hope you will stop by for my linky party on this Monday.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorably cute Deanna!! I love your darling card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Deanna!! It's just so stinkin' cute but elegant at the same time!
    The people at your office must LOVE working with you! They all get such great cards!!
    Have a great weekend.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest baby girl card! I love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little card is adorable!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. The new mother will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute! (I do not want a cameo....I do not want a cameo.....it is getting hard to resist.....lol)

    ReplyDelete