Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's Raining Happy!!!



So I won a stamp set from the Cutters Creek Virtual Valentine's Day Party and it is just so sticking cute I had to give it a try. I finally had a chance this weekend. This is a Unity Little Bitty Stamp. Isn't just so cute????

My card base is white card stock cut and scored to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. I added a blue mat cut at 4" X 5 1/4" and then my patterned paper which is from Echo Park Hello Summer 6"X 6" paper pad cut at 3 3/4" X 5". I rounded the outer two corners.

I used the Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge to cut a mat for my main image. The mat was cut at 3 1/2". I ran the white layer through my eBosser and embossed it with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.

The umbrella image was the stamp I won along with the sentiment. I stamped the image on white card stock and colored it with some Spectrum Noir markers and cut it out and adhered it to my embossed mat. I then covered it with Glossy Accents so it had that slick glossy  look  to it.

My sentiment was stamped in Bahama Blue Memento Ink. I adhere the umbrella directly to my mat but the mat and sentiment were adhered to my card base with foam tap. Let me know what you think. I am not much of a color-er, so be gentle. Thanks

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable Deanna!! You colored it wonderfully!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Deanna!! Glossy Accents are perfect and I love all the layers. Beautiful job!

    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's delightful. And,I love the sentiment.
    Rae Ann O.
    Http://joyinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is wonderful!!!! Its a cute stamp and sentiment. Love the use of Elegant Edges. I must remember that cartridge!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, Deanna. I think you are very brave to share your coloring with everyone! Your card came out beautifully, and your coloring will only get better with time. I think you did a great job coloring the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card Deanna! The coloring is great! You did a great job! So cute and fun! TFS

    ReplyDelete