Thursday, October 29, 2015

3D Pumpkin Challenge

It is time for a new 3D Challenge over at CardzTV.  The challenge this time is to make a 3D Pumpkin.  This is what I came up with.

I found this cut in the Lori Whitlock Blog shop.  It is also available in the Silhouette Store.  I opted to cut my pumpkin our of fall pattern paper from Bo Bunny.  It was easy to assemble just fold each piece in half and glue it to another piece.  I used one piece of paper but used both sides of the paper when assembled the pumpkin.  I wanted a fall look rather than a Halloween look.  The sentiment is stamped on the leaf that comes with the project. I stamped it in Rich Cocoa.  I folded the leaf stem over and glued it to the back of the leaf.  I than ran a piece of bakers twine through the whole created by gluing the stem, and tied it in a small bowl.  I hot glued the leaf to the top of the pumpkin.  I think it would be cute to do these in several sizes and make a centerpiece out of them.  Smaller pumpkins could also be used as place holders for your Thanksgiving table.  My sentiment is from Thankful for You.

Now it is your turn. Show us your 3D pumpkins.

3 comments:

  1. Too cute, and festive too! I love the placeholder idea!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and stylish pumpkin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lori Whitlock files! Such a cute idea and I especially love the placard idea!

    Cardztv DT Sister - Cathy

    ReplyDelete