Thursday, May 27, 2021

Be True to You


 Welcome. I have a new card for you today. This is the May Altenew Craft A Flower die set called Buttercup.

The Buttercup has 4 layers. I started with a light tan colored cardstock. Cut the second layer out of a light yellow card stock. The third layer was cut from a pearlized cream card stock. The final layer is the flower center cut from some green card stock. The leaves are just one layer and were cut from a green textured card stock.

For my card base I started with some white heavy weight card stock cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base.  I used some older Memory Box Stitched Rectangle dies to cut my mats. My pattern paper is from the Memory Box Springtime 6" X 6" paper pad.  I used a MFT Scalloped Stitched Circle die to cut the purple pattern paper. I also used the circle die to cut a piece of white cardstock to attach to the back of the purple pattern paper to add some stability.

I adhered the green card stock mat and the green pattern paper mat to my card base with liquid adhesive. I adhered my buttercup to my purple scalloped circle with foam tape. the purple circle was adhered to the green mats with liquid adhesive.

My sentiment is from the Reverse Confetti So Many Sentiments Clear Stamp Set. I used some Hero Arts Moss ink to stamp my sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. I would love to know what you thought of the card. Please feel free to leave me a comment. Hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!
    As always I just love all the details you provide!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete