Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Sunny Studio's Scaredy Cat Halloween Card.

 

I know it's still August but I just had to use this cute stamp and die set.

I started with stamping my image on some X Press It cardstock. I colored my image with some Arteza Everblend Alcohol markers. After the coloring was done, I used the coordinating dies to cut out my images. I  took my Nuvo Glitter pen and added some sparkle to the moon and stars. Sorry, it doesn't show up in the photo.

Next I took some heavyweight cardstock and cut, scored and folded it to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. Next I picked out some pattern paper from an old Doodlebug 6" X 6" paper pad. I used a stitched rectangle die by Lawn Fawn to cut the striped  paper. I wanted it to fully cover the card front. I adhered that to the card front using some liquid adhesive.

I used a Sunny Studio Stitched Semi-Circle die set to cut my purple pattern paper. I adhered my images to the semi-circle again using liquid adhesive. Next I stamped my sentiment using some Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. I used the sentiment that was included in the stamp set. I then attached to my card front using some foam tape. To embellish I added some Studio Katia Color Burst Pearls that were adhered with a dot of liquid adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I would love to hear what you think so feel free to leave me a comment. Have a wonderful week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!!!!! I love your coloring, and your paper choices are just perfect!! Another great card!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete