Monday, September 20, 2021

Ghostly Greetings




It's time for a new blog post. Today I have for you a mini slimline Halloween card for you.

I started with a Simon Says Stamp 120# Mini Slimline Card Base.  Next I added a piece of star pattern paper from the Echo Park I Love Halloween 6" X 6" paper pad.  I then used a piece of green pattern paper and a Lawn Fawn grassy border die to cut two grassy boarders. I adhered the pattern papers to my card base with some liquid adhesive. 

Next I stamped some images from the BB Fab-BOO-lous Friends stamp set onto some alcohol friendly white cardstock. I used my Arteza Ever Blend Alcohol markers to color my ghosts and tombstone. I then used the coordinating dies to cut out my images including the little bats.

I adhered my images to the card front using liquid adhesive. Finally I stamped my sentiment from the same stamp set onto some black cardstock using some Versamark ink after using my powder tool. I then embossed my sentiment with some white embossing powder and cut it out using a MFT Oval word die. I adhered the sentiment to my card with some foam tape.

Thanks so much for visiting today. I so appreciate you stopping by. Please leave me a comment and let me know how you like the card. I hope you pop by for another visit soon.


1 comment:

  1. What an adorable Halloween card! These little monsters just make me smile so big!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete