Wednesday, June 1, 2022

BYSHC Sketch #23


Hard to believe that it's June 1st already. It's time for a new sketch challenge over at BYSH Cardmakers based on Card Sketch #23. 


For my inspiration project I used a nutcracker from Cricut Design space and flattened it to make it a print and cut image. I sized the image to 4" tall.

My card base is some heavyweight cardstock that I cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card. I followed the measurements from the sketch for my patterned paper mat. I used a die from Poppy Stamps to cut my banners. On this card I opted to only use banners at the top. I white heat embossed my sentiment on some navy cardstock. I popped up my image and sentiment using some foam tap. All my pattern papers are from an older Echo Park Winter 6" X 6" paper pad.

To finish my card, I used some Forest Frost sequin mix from Honeybee stamps. Now it's your turn to pop on over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog and check out all the inspiration. Then add your entry to our Facebook group to play along.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fantastic and festive holiday card!!! Definitely scrapliftable!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete