Sunday, June 5, 2022

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #184 AG Option Penny for Your Thoughts

 


Unbelievable, but it's June already and there is a new challenge up at Let's Craft and Create. Challenge #184 is as always AG with the option Penny for Your Thoughts, use a sentiment. This is my design team project for the challenge.

For my card I started with some heavyweight white cardstock cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base. I then cut the Lawn Fawn Spring Flowers backdrop die from some green cardstock.

I then cut the flower layers from pink, light yellow, turquoise blue, and purple cardstock. I cut the flower centers out of a darker golden yellow. I assembled the layers on the frame with liquid adhesive.

My hello sentiment is from a Kat Scrappiness mini slimline scalloped die set. The stamped sentiment is from a Sizzix sentiment set. To finish my card, I added some yellow sequins from Honeybee Stamps.

Now it is your turn. Join us for the new challenge over at Let's Craft and Create.

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment: