Wednesday, June 15, 2022

World Wide Challenge #6

 I'm super excited to be joining the Design Team for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Today starts our new challenge. The theme is "Always Anything Goes."  Our sponsor is "Julie Spiri".

I had fun creating a card using this image.



My card is a standard A2 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card. I colored the image with copic markers.  My pattern paper is from an Echo Park Summer 6" X 6" paper pad. I used an oval die to cut out my image and added it to my card base. To finish it I added some little stars for embellishments.  My sentiment is from a Tim Holtz sticker sheet.

I hope you will join in and play along with us. 

Enter our current challenge.


Our Sponsor for World Wide



Visit Julia's Store


Join Julia's Facebook Group




1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute!!! Fantastic coloring job!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete