Thursday, July 28, 2022

BYSH Cardmakers July 2022 Linky Party - Card 3

 

 I have inspiration card #3 for you today for our BYSH Cardmakers July 2022 Linky Party. For this card I started with heavyweight white cardstock cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base.

I then cut a piece of Canson Watercolor Cardstock down to 4" X 5 1/4". Using a small snowflake stencil from Gina K Designs as well as Gina's Glitz Glitter Gel in white I created a snowflake background.  My focal image is a print and cut image in Cricut Design Space. I cut it at the default size it came in at. I adhered the printed image to my stenciled background with liquid adhesive and then adhered that to my card base with some foam tape. I then added some drops of Nuvo Crystal Glitter drops in white to some of the dots in the background.

Now I hope you hurry over to the BYSH Cardmakers July 2022 Linky Party and get your entry in. See you there.

6 comments:

  1. Love the snowy background and adorable snowman! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and your BG came out beautiful. Wonderful card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card! Love how you created the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your snowman card, Deanna! The texture in the background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete