Sunday, July 24, 2022

BYSH Cardmakers July Linky Party More Inspiration

 



I have more inspiration for you today for our Christmas in July Linky Party at BYSH Cardmakers.

Today my project features an image from one of our sponsors Angie Blom Digital Designs. I used this cute Merry and Bright Mug image. I decided to go with less traditional colors by using teal and pink. The image comes with a great Merry and Bright sentiment but I wanted to white heat emboss my sentiment on my mug.

I used some stitch square dies from my stash to cut my layers of pattern paper. Papers are from a Sunny Studio Christmas paper pad I bought a year ago. I finished my card with some clear bling from my stash.

Now I hope you will head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog and link up your project. We would love to see what you made and it gives you a chance at winning a prize from our awesome list of sponsors.  See you there.


7 comments:

  1. Great card, and the background paper is perfect for the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers you used and the mug design! Pretty color combo for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on this card it's very eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely yummy and gorgeous! Love this color combo so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are fabulous! The candy cane paper is perfect for the image. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous, Deanna! Love the colors and that pretty mug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card, Deanna. I love the papers you chose to go with your mug of deliciousness!!

    ReplyDelete