Friday, July 22, 2022

BYSH Cardmakers Christmas in July Linky Part

 


Hard to believe that we are well into July, but we are. That means it's time for our Christmas in July Linky Party. From July 22nd through July 29 there will be lots of inspiration over at the BYSH Cardmakers blog and a chance at winning a prize from one of our awesome sponsors. After your visit here head on over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog to link up your project.





Here s my first inspiration project for you using some Stitched Ornament dies from Lawn Fawn, one of our new sponsors for this Linky Party.

My card base is heavyweight white cardstock cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card. My green pattern paper is cut to 3 3/4" X 5". The pattern paper is from an older Lawn Fawn 6" X 6" Christmas paper pad but I don't have the cover with the name.

I cut my ornaments from red, green, and a silver shimmer cardstock. I added details to my ornaments using the decorative dies from the set. For the sliver ornament I cut a star using a die included in the die set, from some gold mirror cardstock and added a red gem to the center. I cut the ornament tops out of some silver mirror cardstock. I adhered the ornaments with some foam tape so I could tuck the strings under the ornaments. I stamped my sentiment with some black ink and that finished my card.

I hope you will join us for our Linky Party over at BYSH Cardmakers . Like I said earlier we have some great sponsors, just check them out!

Toni Tee (DT Sponsor)
Cathy Preissing (DT Sponsor)
Cindy Messer (DT Sponsor)
Robyn from What's Brewin' from Robyn's Nest
Twiddler's Nook
Fresh & Renewed with Teresa {youtube/blog}
Tawny Owl Paperie
Not 2 Shabby
Unity
Angie Blom Digital Designs
Polka Dot Orchard
Gina K Designs
Gina Marie Designs
Lawn Fawn (New Sponsor)
Brutus Monroe
Jaded Blossom (New Sponsor)
Newton’s Nook Design
Colorado Craft Company

I sure hope to see you at the party.

7 comments:

  1. Love this one Deanna. The ornaments are bold and the little string ties are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I love love love the stitched ornaments!!! Fantastic Card!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very traditional and pretty - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitched ornament card, Deanna!! I love the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete