Saturday, July 16, 2022

Forever Friends - Winnie the Pooh Social Media Hop


 Welcome to our Winnie the Pooh Social Media Hop. I'm so excited to have you here. If you didn't come from Donna's blog and would like to start at the beginning of the hop or get lost along the way head over to out hop hostess Crystal's blog at Tawny Owl Paperie for the complete list of participants. 



Here is my project for you today. My image is from Cricut Design Space. This is one of my favorite Winnie the Pooh images. I sized the image to fit my 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card panel. For my background I used a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock cut down to 3 3/4" X 5". I used some Ken Oliver Color Burst powders in yellow and orange colors and lots of water and used my heat tool to dry it. I did multiple layers until I was happy with it. I wanted to create the feeling that they were walking in the sunset. I love how it came out.

I flattened my image in Design Space so it was a print and cut image. After printing and cutting it out I added it to my background mat with some foam adhesive. I then added the background mat to my card base with liquid adhesive. Next I white heat embossed my sentiment on some black cardstock. I cut it down using a sentiment label die and added it to my card with some foam tape as well. I finished the card by adding a few gold confetti pieces. (They aren't black like they appear in the picture.)

As always thank you for stopping by for a visit. I would love it if you left me a comment and would follow my blog if you don't already.  Now it is time for your visit to the next hop participant.

April is your next stop. Hope to see you again soon.

#winniethepoohhop

13 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Thanks for hopping along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Color Burst background and your Cricut Pooh and Piglet are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOsh super cute and I love the background with these images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely background and so perfect for Pooh! Lovely Pooh images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your sweet background- so pretty! I love this image and that you cut it out- adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, and I love the background <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card!!! I had no idea that Pooh was in Cricut. Thanks for sharing that bit of info!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, Deanna! Love that background! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the cut file! also love the background, so perfect for Pooh and Piglet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore your card...such a cute cut and your background is amazing. Nice hopping along with you Deanna!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your color burst background
    I wasn't aware of Pooh on Cricut either, great find!!! Thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card! Love the background.

    ReplyDelete