Friday, September 23, 2022

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch # 26

 


Here is another one of the projects I made using Sketch #26.  This one is more of a winter themed card. My pattern paper is from an older Bo Bunny 6" X 6" paper pad.

My image was created using a die from Paper Rose. I die cut it out of white cardstock and ink blended on it using some Distress Oxide inks. I used Ice Spruce for the trees, Salvaged Patina for the snow, Chipped Saphire and Black Soot for the night sky. I added splatters to the sky using some plain water, and Confetti White Perfect Pearls.

I then die cut another solid circle from some white cardstock so I could paper piece my scene back together. After I had my scene adhered to the solid circle, I die cut a small circle from more of the white cardstock. I took a light gray copic marker and added some dots to my moon, then adhered it to the sky. Finally, I took a small die from my stash to cut my deer out of black cardstock and added him to my scene. I white heat embossed my sentiment onto some black cardstock. I cut it into a strip and added it to my card.

Now I hope you will hop over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog to see more inspiration from the design team. We would love for you to play along with us. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment