Thursday, September 15, 2022

World Wide Open Design Team September Challenge.

  Today starts our new challenge over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. The theme is "Always Anything Goes."  Our sponsor is "Julie Spiri". I chose to use the Sweet Love for my project.




My card is a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card made with heavy white cardstock. I added some pattern paper from my stash cut to 4 1/4" X 5 1/2". I used an arch die to cut out my image and adhered to my card base with some foam tape. I added a pink heart above the hearts that are part of the image. I stamped my sentiment under the image with black ink.

Now it is your turn. I hope you will come play along with us.


Enter our current challenge.


Our Sponsor for World Wide



Visit Julia's Store


Join Julia's Facebook Group




No comments:

Post a Comment