Friday, September 9, 2022

BYSH Cardmakers Challenge Sketch #26

 

I have another inspiration project for you today for BYSH Cardmakers. Again, this was made using Sketch #26. My pattern paper is from the All is Bright 6" X 6" paper pad by Sunny Studios. My poinsettia was cut using my Cricut Maker 3 and different colors of pink cardstock. I added some red stickles to the center of my flower.

Here is a look at this month's sketch.



Now I hope you will pop on over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog to see more inspiration and a link to our Facebook group so you can enter your project. 

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love for you to leave me a comment. See you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous and very eye-catching card! Beautiful interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete