Monday, September 5, 2022

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #187 AG Frame It!

 


It's time for a new challenge over at Let's Craft and Create. The challenge this month is Anything Goes with the option to Frame It; this is what I came up with for my design team project.

I started with heavyweight white cardstock that was cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 /2" card base. Since this project is for September, I decided to go with a more fall color scheme. My pattern paper is from a very old Echo Park paper pad. The leaf paper was cut to 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" and adhered to my card base with liquid adhesive. I used a narrow scallop frame die from Memory Box to cut my yellow pattern paper frame. The green pattern paper is the reverse side of the tallow. My Hello sentiment is from a new MFT Stamp set. I heat embossed it on the green pattern paper using some cream embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp. I popped up my frame using some narrow foam strips. I used liquid adhesive to adhere the green pattern paper to my card front.

The small flowers and leaves were die cut from colored cardstock scraps using a Spellbinders die. I adhered those around the upper left and lower right-hand corners of my frame. I added some small gold-colored gems from Honeybee Stamps to the center of some of my flowers. I then stamped a secondary sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words sentiment stamp on more of that green paper using the cream embossing powder and adhered that directly to my card.

Now it's your turn. Link up your projects over at Let's Craft and Create. Hope to see you there. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment