Thursday, September 1, 2022

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #26

 Hard to believe it is September 1st already. But that means there is a new sketch challenge starting for the BYSH Cardmakers. Here is the new sketch, Sketch #26. This was such a fun sketch to work with, I couldn't stop making cards with it.


Here is my first project using this sketch.


I followed the sketch pretty closely. For this one I chose some rainbow pattern paper that had a bunch of holiday greetings on it. I matted it with some red cardstock. My tree is a print and cut image from Cricut Design Space. I used some dark teal paper to cut out a circle at 2 7/8". The shape is also from Cricut Design Space. I white heat embossed my sentiment on more of that dark teal cardstock. The tree is adhered to my circle with liquid adhesive and the circle and sentiment strip are both popped up using some foam tape.

I hope you will head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog for more inspiration, then join our Facebook Group to share your projects.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment