Thursday, September 1, 2022

Morgan's Art World Challenge #9

 


It's time for a new challenge over at Morgan's Art World. I used these butterflies from the Garden 10 Butterflies images. My card base is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" white cardstock.  I cut a piece of pattern paper to 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" and adhered it to my card base. My pattern paper is from the Paper Rose Butterfly Bliss 6" X 6" paper pad. I adhered my butterflies using some liquid adhesive under the bodies and some foam dots under their wings. I stamped my sentiment with some Versa Claire Nocturn Ink and added a few sequins to finish the card.

Come join us for the challenge


To purchase Morgan's Artworld images please visit her shop



Come join Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group


I hope you will come and join us. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment