Saturday, October 1, 2022

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #27 Challenge

 



I can't believe it is October already! But it is, and that means it's time for a new sketch challenge over at BYSH Cardmakers. Here is a peek at the new sketch.


This was a fun sketch to create with. So, this is my first inspiration project for you.


My pattern papers are from the Echo Park Christmas Cheer 6" X 6" paper pad. My images are some chipboard stickers from the same collection along with my sentiment tag. The little Christmas Tree is a sticky brad also from the Christmas Cheer collection.

I hope you will head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog and check out the inspiration from the other design team members. Then head over to our Facebook Group and share a project using Sketch #27.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see your projects soon. Now that it is October it's time to get serious about your holiday cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment