Saturday, October 1, 2022

Morgan's Art World Challenge #10


 


It's time for a new challenge over at Morgan's Art World. I used this Rooster from the Garden 4 images. My card base is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" white cardstock.  I cut a piece of pattern paper to 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" and adhered it to my card base. I also cut a piece of pattern paper 1 1/2" X 5 1/4". My pattern paper is from a Simple Stories Garden Farmhouse 12" X 12" paper collection.  I adhered my rooster using some foam adhesive. My sentiment is a sentiment strip that I cut from the pattern paper collection. To finish the card, I added some black gems around the sentiment and the rooster.

Come join us for the challenge


To purchase Morgan's Artworld images please visit her shop



Come join Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group


I hope you will come and join us. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment