Wednesday, November 15, 2023

The Creative Crafter Challenge #70 Anything Goes

 


It's time for a new challenge over at The Creative Crafters. Challenge #70 starts today. It's Anything Goes.

My card base is heavyweight white cardstock cut, scored and folded to make an A2 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card. 

My pattern paper is from American Craft that I received in a Simon Says Stamp card kit. I was immediately drawn to this paper. I cut the pattern paper to 4" X 5 1/4". I matted it on some gray cardstock that I cut to 4 1/4" X 5 1/2".

I used the burnt orange cardstock that came in the kit and an image from the Cricut Elegant Images image set to cut a label for my sentiment.

I did some ink blending with some Distress Oxide inks then cut my foliage with my Cricut Joy Xtra. My acorns are a print and cut image in Cricut Design Space.

I stamped my sentiment with some black ink then added my foliage and acorns to my sentiment. I then attached this to my card base.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will join our new challenge over at The Creative Crafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment