Friday, November 17, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #39 Challenge

 


I'm up on the BYSH Cardmakers blog today with another inspiration project using the November Sketch #39. 

My card uses pattern paper from Echo Park. My snowman is a print and cut image from the Silhouette Design store that I cut with my Silhouette Portrait. I popped up my image with some foam tape.

I white heat embossed my sentiment on a scrap of the same dark green pattern paper I used behind the snowman. I used the coordinating die to die cut my sentiment. I then die cut it out again with some kraft cardstock. I adhered the sentiments together offsetting them slightly to give it a bit of a dropped shadow. I popped up the sentiment with a thin foam strip. To finish my card I scattered some snowflake sequin around the snowman.

I hope you will play along with us. Pop on over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog for more inspiration the add your project to our Facebook group.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment