Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #202 AG with the Option of a Vintage Feel

 


It's time for a new challenge over at Let's Craft and Create, Challenge #202 Anything Goes with the Option Vintage Feel, starts today. This is my project.

I started with a heavyweight Kraft cardstock that was cut, scored, and folded to make a standard A2 card base. I used some rectangle dies to cut my pattern papers down and layered them on my card base.

My image is a Print and Cut image that I cut out with my Cricut Joy Xtra. To give the image a more vintage feel, I added some Vintage Photo around the white edges. I added some foam tape behind it to pop it up on my card. I then used my Nuvo Shimmer Pen to add shimmer to my tree and sentiment. I think my tree has a little too much shimmer. I was having trouble with my shimmer pen so gave it a squeeze and added a drop to my glass mat. I then dipped the brush into my little drop of shimmer and added it to my tree and sentiment. You can definitely see the shimmer on the tree.

Well, thanks for stopping by. I hope you will head over to Let's Craft and Create and check out the rest of the inspiration by the design team, then link up your project. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment