Friday, December 8, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #40 Challenge


 A new challenge has started at BYSH Cardmakers using Sketch #40.  Here's a look at this month's sketch.


As you can see by the sketch, I turned the sketch to make a landscape card. My pattern papers are from a Carta Bella Christmas 6" X 6" paper pad. I wanted a sleigh to put on my card that had some gifts in it. I found a sleigh I liked in Design Space and then found the gifts, I cut the gifts and ribbon's out of pattern paper. I used some gold metallic paper for the runner on the sleigh. I glued the gifts to the sleigh as well as the runner. I then added some foam tape behind the sleigh and adhered it to the front of my card. I heat embossed my sentiment with gold embossing powder on black cardstock then added it to my card with foam tape. To finish my card, I added some gold pearls.

 Now, I hope you will pay a visit to the BYSH Cardmakers blog and check out more inspiration projects from the design team. Then head to our Facebook Group and add your project. There is a prize awarded every month.

Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment